Recent twitter entries...

Pages

hatred and heartache

Like it!


"There's nothing in this world so sweet as love. And next to love the sweetest thing is hate"

"To really know someone is to have loved and hated him in turn"

"Hate is misguided love."

"Just because i smile on the outside doesnt mean that i am on the inside."







Hatred and Heartaches.
by jayson bagio

Ive been counting those pains that you caused me.
You scarred my life so badly.

I always say that you are the only one that i pray for,
that may you give me love a little bit more.

I shed tears under my pillow,
knowing death is next to follow.

I had given everything,
but for you it is not even a
single thing.

Now all left is hate,
I don't believe in such words like fate.

I don't want to see you again,
stop fucking around cause i'm not
pretending to be friend.

I'm taking back sunday, promise
ill step on your neck someday.

I hate you. You caused me so much heartaches.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment