Recent twitter entries...

Pages

500 Days of Summer

Like it!


"Saying the words I love you is important but may be not enough. Showing to your love one a direction in life that both of you will take is important in making love work"

In short, Love fulfill Dreams;)

500 Days of Summer is a must see movie.

"A movie for those who are in-love and in a relationship, those who aren't; those who got their hearts broken and crying, and to those who found someone that mended it"

NU ROCK Dj's quoted
"If you're in a relationship right now.,or you're searching for answers in love and life..go see this movie"

 Actors: Joseph Gordon Levitt as Tom Hansen
             Zooey Deschanel as Summer Finn



Well i wont spoil this great movie for those who haven't seen it.

Summer refers to the character Summer Fin and the movie goes through those 500 days that Tom had with Summer..So lovely movie!!!

I'm lucky enough.,I watched this movie with michel. The movie credits goes up..I whispered at her "I love you bhe" and she told me "I love you to bhe..I love you more.."...awwww!!!


Favorite 500 Days of Summer Lines:

"(On Author's Note) The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch."

"This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story."

"Its official., I'm in love with summer"

"Its love...Its not Santa Claus"

"I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps."

"He's better than my dream guy, He's real."

"You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believed in is complete bullshit"

"Pancakes? You're still my bestfriend."

"Just because she's likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate."

"Love us"

"PENIS...PeeeeeNnnnnniiiissssSSSSSS!!!!!"

"If a double decker bus crushes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die...and if a ten ton truck kill the both of us to die by your side well the pleasure, the privilege is mine..."

"If someone give me this card..,i would eat it"

"Just some guy she met at the gym with Brad Pitt's face and Jesus' abs."

"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die.. i love the smiths!"

"What would have happened if I went to the movies instead? If I went somewhere else for lunch? If I showed up to eat ten minutes later? "

"Tom, it was meant to be, just like you said. And as it was happening, I knew it. I could feel it, sure as the sun. And I kept thinking to myself “Holy shit. Tom was right.” You were right about all of it... It just wasn’t me you were right about"

"People don't realize this, but loneliness is underrated."

"I woke up one morning and I just knew", knew what? "That i was never sure of with you"


"Tom, I know you think she was the one, but I don't. Next time you look back, I think you should look again."

"I feel like why make some disposable like a building and make something that lasts, like a greeting card."

"Quit being a pussy"

"Roses are red, violets are blue... Fuck you, whore!"

"I hate her crooked teeth. I hate the way she smacks her lips. I hate her knooby knees. I hate that cockroach shape splotch on her neck."

"You don't want to be named as someone's boyfriend, and now your someone's wife?"





Comments (0)

Post a Comment