Recent twitter entries...

Pages

Love Train?

Like it!


"Is love supposed to last throughout all time, or is it like trains changing at random stops. If I loved her, how could I leave her? If I felt that way then, how come I don't feel anything now?"

Jeff Melvoin - 1993, Northern Exposure

So at the end of the road did you find something? Did you get something?

Life is full of lessons. Sometimes a hard fall could paralyze you and change everything in your life but it all goes down to this "Acceptance". It all depends on how you look on things. Yes i lost her but i did get a well live lessons in life to ponder on while loving her. I grew up and become more mature on facing life. I learned to love what i have rather than grief on what i have lost.

I loved everything about her. I guess she never felt it. I asked her one last time - "mahal mo ba ako?" all she say is "Hindi ko kayang sagutin yan", all i can do is turn my back because of dismay. I gaved 2 years of my life and i get nothing but scars and pain on loving her. I know its my fault. Loving is all about taking risks. Like a song line of hayley "That's what you get when you let your heart win".lol

I am happy now. I will be happier now. Ill keep believing that soon this train ride will take me home. For now, I must move for the next stop. Stare at the window of the train while drinking a cup of coffee. So when the next stop comes, ill be more ready to love someone.

Comments (1)

all i can say is ...

WOW!

paranoid ba gumawa nito o talagang inspire lang sya ngayon..

tagos eh ..

lalim, grabe ..

ganda ng laman very touching..

and heart warming.

parang.. gusto mo din ma inlove pag nabasa ng iba ..

amazing..

that's great jayzz..

you're finally grown-up boy..


♥jowanne♥

Post a Comment