Recent twitter entries...

Pages

Prayer for her

Like it!

This was a message from Noi. Asking me to post this...Thanks tol! Keep writing!
------------------------------------------------------

A lot of you may not know me as a religious person. Some of you know me as an agnostic guy. Who believes in God but has a lot of question about his own religion. This prayer might not mean anything for you. But it means a lot to me. As somebody said to me once. "You are a man and you have to stand up on your own two feet". This is my take on standing up, even though admittedly I literally shed a tear while writing this down..

Dear God,

Please help me forget her..

I still love her and it hurts so much...

Please help me let go..


God, I am letting go not because I am giving up on her..

You know how much I want her in my life..

You know how much I love her..

That is why I am praying for this..

I do still want her God..

but I have to let go.. I have to say no..

I want her to be happy..

no matter what that means..

and even though not with me...

I want her to find someone that will treat her with all the love and respect that she deserved from me,

I want her to have someone who will not hurt her in anyway just like the pain I've caused her in the past,

I want her to meet someone who will see her always...

as I do now..

Through your eyes God..

Amen

I don't know if this will reach her.. If it did fine.. If it doesn't it will still be okay.. I just want everybody of you to know how much I truly care about her.. I don't want to be selfish anymore.. As I see her happy now.. That is why I have to let go..

P.S.

You'll always have a place in my heart.. as i said you were one of the best that happened to my life.. and I don't regret loving you as i always do.. Just please take care of your heart as you take care of yourself.. because it will break my heart more if I see you hurting again.. Thank you..

and Goodbye..

Comments (1)

"I want her to find someone that will treat her with all the love and respect that she deserved from me"

-Letting go is the hardest thing. Yes you'll cry but soon you'll realize that you did it for good :D

Thanks Noi!

Post a Comment