Recent twitter entries...

Pages

Explain the Unexplainable(Favorite Lines)

Like it!

I am writing these not to put agony or harm for anybody. But i am searching for some explanations in life and i stumbled on this quotes that gives explanation and realization why some uncertainty happens in someone's life.

The following lines were taken from authors, bloggers and even lyrics.!lol

“Kung hindi mo mahal ang isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya..” - Bob Ong
--Siguro nga. Sabi ko nga ke Kreng. Masanay ka na mag dump ng guys. Kesa naman mag maganda ka pa kung ayaw mo naman talaga sya. At lis isang sakitan lang. Magic word lang yan. At least di mo siya pinaasa.hehe

"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." -Oprah
--Nice quote. Today is the only thing that we have. Today is painful. People just cant smile and say "okay" tapos okay na lahat. Di ganun kadali yun.


"I know that you have left me, I cannot promise not to cry, But I do love you my friend,I guess this is my last goodbye." -Amanda Linzi
--Well said. No explanations needed.

"I've got to walk away while there's still hope. Learn to erase the love I know and let you go cause what I thought was love was only lies. Taking what you want, left me behind as my heart dies" - Last Goodbye by Trading Yesterday

--People should believe on hope. Dont be afraid to let go. Keep believing for a better tomorrow.

"Pu**** Ina naman basha. Ang tigas mo naman...Mahal na Mahal kita. Ang sakit sakit na"
- Popoy to Basha, One more chance
--Siguro nga ganun ka Pu**** Ina ka mahal ni popoy si bash.hehehe  

Suggest your favorite lines people. Feel free to post back and comment!
 

Comments (4)

"I may not be a smart man... but I know what love is." - Forrest Gump

I love that forrest Gump line. Whew. Nice nice mon mon:)

Counted b toh bags?:

"RESPECT: it is one of the many reasons why women leave their husbands/boyfriends/lovers/partners... you name it! Without respect, there ain't going to be a "forever" lasting relationship unless a woman accepts to be a slave."

and this one

"In life, it seems that learning how to hold on or when to let go is the hardest part of living..."

Kaw na bahala pre ;)

hehehe..by len2 ba yan?whahaha

Post a Comment